Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266/jek584/Udyrgame1.png
This was a quick game I managed to get in, been kinda busy with classes and the gym. Udyr is one of my top 5 champions and I would say easily my best champion, I have played him for about the last 8 months. This build is rather trolly, it is movespeed udyr. Whilst being trolly, this build is extremely viable because movespeed counters melee champions because if they can't catch you, they can't hit you. To counter ap carries (notice their team had 2), I rush the force of nature, the magic resistance combined with turtle stance basically nullifies ap carries' presence mid game. This match is a particularly good showcase of building to counter your opponents, (double AP solos = rush magic resistance), I may do a blog entirely on counter-building in the future.

4 comments:

  1. kinda crazy how if you get in deep on a subject it almost sounds like a foreign language to someone who doesn't know anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. god i love LOL... will be posting more stuff on my blog so be sure to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, so i've been playing LOL for a month and so, and i wanna play some advanced characters (besides master yi) and i wanna know what are the most fruitable characters in game (like 2 k Influence points)..

    thanks... be sure to check out my blog, sorry if spamming:)

    ReplyDelete